"JFK was pond scum." NEWSWEEK, August 19, 1996.
Stolen from http://www.markwilley.com (now defunct)
available on the "wayback machine"
black = original text by Mr. Willey
[X] = claims I have been able to verify (more or less). - C.P.
Bold red = my comments - C.P.
Blue = exact references and quotes supplied by myself.
Anyway, the following is the truth, and it was widely available for over 45 years. Mr. Willey is to be commended for his admirable little précis. - C.P.)
JFK did Lee Radziwill, Jackie's sister when Jackie was in hospital with Caroline [?].
JFK did Audrey Hepburn [?]
JFK did Jayne Mansfield for 3 years [?]
He also did Gene Tierney [X] [Reeves, p. 83] and Marlene Dietrich [Dietrich was allegedly bisexual and preferred women, but supposedly claimed to have slept with 3 of the 4 Kennedys: the Old Man, Jack and Bobby. Oh, well, if the price is right. Dietrich was also married for about 50 years although she did not live with her husband all that time. So who knows? - C.P.]
Other actresses tied to JFK in the press were Kim Novak, Janet Leigh and Rhonda Fleming [they were present at the inaugural party and ball. That's all I can tell so far. - C.P.].
Angie Dickinson [X] [Reeves, pp. 235-36] commenting on JFK’s brutal lovemaking style called it “the best 20 seconds of my life.” [?]
- Jackie said JFK was a flop as a lover. She told a friend he "just goes too fast and falls asleep" as reported in the book GRACE AND POWER by Sally Smith [Many other women said the same thing. In other words, he was as egotistical sexually as he was politically. - C.P.]
During WWII JFK was a security risk at the Pentagon for his well-known affair with Nazi spy Ingrid Arvad. [I question whether she was really a spy but she had some National Socialist connections. Kennedy had no secrets to betray at the time, but it could have been an embarrassment. - C.P.]
In 1951 Kennedy had to pay off Alicia Purdom wife of a British actor half a million dollars after making her pregnant and then reneging on his promise to marry her [X].
In 1956 Kennedy did Joan Lundberg [X] who says he loved threesomes and was a voyeur. He paid for her abortion and slept with her in Jackie’s marriage bed [Judith Campbell Exner said and did the same things but refused the threesome. - C.P.]
90 minutes before the first televised debate with Nixon, JFK was with a call-girl. (Reeves p 202) [X] [This is also true of the other debates. - C.P.] He also had a call-girl inauguration night [X] [Not a whore, actually, just another idiot female at one of about 50 inaugural parties, held at Joseph Alsop's house, while Jacqueline was home at the White House. - CP.] [Reeves, p. 236]. The night before the inauguration, he cheated on his wife in their Georgetown house [X].
JFK kept an apartment at the Carroll Arms in Washington where he met young women [X]. After a year of marriage a friend said of Jackie, "Jackie was wandering around looking like a survivor of an airplane crash." (Reeves p 116) [X]
JFK did Mary Pinchot Meyer in about thirty White House visits from Jan '62 to Nov '63 [X] [Reeves, pp. 8, 75, 240-41, 321; Talbot, pp. 195-6; 198-204; 219; 225; 391]. She was mysteriously murdered in 1964 [X] and her diary of their affair ended up at the CIA [X]. Mary and JFK did drugs together.
JFK did David Niven's [seond] wife [X]. [He accomplished this in about ten minutes. - C.P.] [Reeves, p. 242]
JFK did Pamela Turnure, 23, a Jackie look-a-like, hired as Jackie's press secretary, in an affair that went on three years in the White House [X]. [Reeves, p. 242; Talbot, p. 333]
JFK did Fiddle and Faddle, Secret Service code names for 21 and 23 year old staff members hired mostly for sex. [X] [Reeves, 7, 242]. JFK tested dangerous drugs on them without their knowledge by putting drugs [amyl nitrate] in their drinks [X]. [Peter Lawford warned JFK not to take the stuff himself, because it was too dangerous. So they gave it to one of the girls! She appeared to be hyperventilating, but what did they care? What's the life of just another idiot female to a Kennedy? In short, JFK was just like Teddy -- no different. JFK could have had his very own "Chappaquiddick" at any time. - C.P.]
["At one point Peter Lawford brought along some amyl nitrate to the White House. Knowing that the drug, called 'Poppers', was supposed to increase the sexual experience, Jack wanted to try some. Lawford refused, citing the extreme danger involved and warning the president not to take the risk. So Jack gave the drug to Fiddle or Faddle, and both men watched with interest as the young woman fell under the drug's powerful influence, appearing for a time to be hyperventilating. Neither Kennedy nor Lawford worried about the health of the recipient; the experiment satisfied their curiosity." - Reeves, p. 242]
- White House intern Marion "Mimi" Beardsley whose married name is Fahnestock was 19 when JFK raped her (statutory rape - the age of consent was 21 in DC at the time) [X]. A powerful older man preying on vulnerable young women is what sexual harassment is all about [X]. [Source: Internet reprints of newspaper articles. Mrs. Fahnestock today works as an auditor for a Manhatten church and is a Christian. -C.P]
JFK got shots of speed from Dr. Max Jacobson, a.k.a. Dr. Feelgood [X]. [Jacobson was not a member of the American Medical Association and was later barred from the practice of medicine [Hersch, p. 234]. His specialty was injecting large doses of amphetamines and steroids [Reeves, p. 295]. JFK's photographer Mark Shaw died at 47 from the effects of these same drugs, administered by this same quack "doctor" [Reeves, p. 297]. Charles Spalding was high on the same drugs about half the time [Hersch, p. 236]. In other words, the people making the decisions during the Cuban Missile Crisis were all "speed freaks". [Reeves, p. 296] - C.P.]
JFK had a penchant for swimming nude with his female guests at wild pool parties [One of the reasons he died was because he pulled a groin muscle romping around with a load of women (and his romping activities were always in the nude), and had to wear a back brace that held him upright, much stiffer than the brace he usually wore. Ordinarily, the first shot that hit him would have knocked him flat and the next shot would have missed. Instead, the next shot blew the top of his head off. - C.P.] [Hersch, p. 439]
- JFK & a British female tennis star had a lengthy relationship [X].
BIGAMIST - JFK married socialite Durie Malcolm in Palm Springs in early 1947 and then a few days later had his friend Charles Spalding steal the marriage certificate from the Court House [unproven but accepted as truth by many people close to the Kennedys. Spalding claims it is true, and that he did it. [Hersch, pp. 2-3, 326-40, 344, 405]. Durie Malcolm denies she ever married JFK, saying she "didn't care for those Irish Micks. And Old Joe was a terrible man" [Hersch, p. 329]. To me, this sounds like she knows more than she is saying. But if the documents have been destroyed, what else can she do? Admit she was a fool, and be ridiculed and vilified (and perhaps killed) by all the forces the Kennedy family could bring to bear? Almost anyone would deny it. If true, it means that Kennedy was a bigamist and the Kennedy children were all illegitimate. - C.P.].
JFK reportedly had an illegitimate child in the late 50s by prostitute Alicia Darr Clark who later tried to blackmail him [X] [Reeves, p. 218, 456, footnote; Hersh, pp. 111-120]
JFK did Judith Campbell Exner, mob moll [Talbot, p. 140], who had some twenty visits starting in May 1961. Exner carried cash bribes to JFK from California defense contractors. [X] When she called JFK and told him that he had made her pregnant, he asked, "What are you going to do about it?" She had an abortion at a Chicago hospital in January 1963. She was never invited back to the White House. Her lover, mob boss Sam Giancana, bragged that he had 'placed' her with the President. Interestingly, both Giancana and another of her mob lovers, Roselli, were given the C.I.A. contract to kill Castro [X].
JFK did Ellen Rometsch, an East German spy [X]. When the Profumo affair (a sex scandal with a German spy) was blowing apart the British government, the Kennedys paid her off and had her deported. They abused both the FBI and Congress (by threatening Congressmen with information from their FBI files) to keep this liaison out of the press and the timing strongly suggests that the assassination of South Vietnam's Diem was used to divert press attention from JFK's connection to Rometsch. Kennedy also had had sex both in London and New York with prostitute Suzy Chang [X] who was at the heart of the Profumo affair. Bobby had a hard time covering this up [X].
- When the Secret Service was asked by local officials in Seattle if Kennedy always had prostitutes brought to him, they answered, "We travel during the day, so this only happens at night." Truckloads of prostitutes were brought to the Whitehouse and admitted without security checks. [X] When JFK inspected military bases, he expected to be supplied with women.
JFK used Peter Lawford's home in Santa Monica for meeting women [X].
JFK kept a large collection of photos of himself with naked women [X]. [Hersch, p. 11]
When President, Kennedy blackmailed starlets into servicing him or have their careers destroyed [X].
["'I saw [JFK personal aide] Dave Powers bring in two starlets who were easily recognizable. He had one [of the women] put a scarf over her heard. They had a White House car go out and pick her up at the airport, and Powers met her at the car and walked her up to the second floor'. It was Powers who arranged for the ambitious Hollywood starlets to fly into Washington to service the President. 'It might be their career if they told their [theatrical] agent in Hollywood they didn't want to play" [Secret Service agent Larry] Newman said. "A lot of agents felt sorry for a lot of the girls (...), that they were used this way. There wasn't a thank-you -- not like an affair. It was just being used. (....). Afterwards, while driving the women back to the airport, [JFK personal aide Dave] Powers would 'counsel' the women, essentially warning them, Newman said, 'that if this ever gets out in any way, your career is through'" - Hersch, pp. 229-230].
JFK's father did the same thing when he was a movie producer and made no secret of it, even from the family. Where"Personality Cults" are concerned, Stalin was an amateur, because personality and money were all JFK had. - C.P.]
JFK suffered from permanent venereal disease because he had been re-infected so often. He infected his partners with a disease so serious that it causes 35 percent of all infertility in US women [JFK suffered from chronic non-gonorrheal eurethritis and chlamydia from about 1940 until the day he died. [Hersch, p. 231, 232, footnote; 233; Reeves, xxii, pp. 342, 349]. He suffered from Addison's Disease, which interferes with the immune system. One of the side-effects of the drugs he was taking was an enormous increase in sex drive [Hersch, p. 232, footnote]. Plus he came from a randy family anyway. His father was a rapist [Reeves, p. 29, Hamilton, p. 65], a swindler, libertine, and semi-maniacal family tyrant. His mother was frigid and looked the other way while his father brought chorus girls and starlets to the family home. He also tried to seduce his sons' girl friends. A foine old Oirish Ketholic family. - C.P.] .
Marilyn Monroe told a columnist that JFK would not indulge in foreplay because he lacked the time [X] [Reeves, pp. 10, 319-20, 322-27, 473 footnote]. They had a one-year affair. Bobby Kennedy also did her and she even aborted his baby which, if she told, would have destroyed his career. The day Monroe died, neighbors saw Robert F. Kennedy and "a man with a doctor's bag" together enter her house. Within four hours she was found dead. Monroe was killed with a barbiturate suppository, but a bottle of oral pills was left at the scene to make it look like a possible suicide. U.S. Attorney General Kennedy was never questioned about his role and his cousin actor Peter Lawford who "cleaned up" the murder scene never explained what happened to Marilyn's incriminating diary. The Kennedys were banned from the funeral [X] [This much is a fact. Joe DiMaggio blamed the Kennedys for her death. - C.P.]
The best source for Marilyn's murder is The Life and Curious Death of Marilyn Monroe, NY:Pinnacle House 1974, by her former husband Robert F. Slatzer.
JFK is quoted by Traphes Bryant as saying to a friend, "I'm not through with a girl till I've had her three ways." (Reeves p 241) [X] [Presumably this means three times a day, before meals, shake well. Or is he referring to something else? - C.P]
During a 1961 meeting in Bermuda with British Prime Minister Harold McMillan Kennedy said, "I wonder how it is with you, Harold? If I don't have a woman for three days, I get terrible headaches." There is a much more vulgar Kennedy quote along the same line in Hersh page 389.
[The quote is: "[Bobby] Baker told of one meeting early in the presidency when he was invited to the Oval Office to meet with Kennedy. 'He really didn't want to talk about the Senate... He just said, "You know, I get a migraine headache if I don't get a strange piece of ass every day'". - C.P.]
JFK's PUBLIC RECORD
- JFK graduated 64th in his high school class of 112 [X].
- As a student his mind was undisciplined and according to his college tutorial record "will probably never be very original." [X] [Reeves, p. 48]
- The book Why England Slept attributed to JFK was written by Blair Clark and Arthur Krock [They certainly rewrote it, the question is whether they wrote it in the first place. It was ungrammatical and full of incomplete and otherwise defective sentences, based almost entirely on magazine and newspaper articles pasted together. The family hired at least 3 or 4 professional writers to turn it into something publishable, including the addition of new material. -C.P. ] [Reeves, 49-51; for more on JFK's literary fakery, see Hersch pp. 17, 88, 116, footnote; Reeves, pp. 9, 49-51, 117-18, 127-128, 157]. Harold Laski (a leftist, not to be confused with "right-wing" journalist Victor Lasky), said of it "it is very immature, it has no structure, and dwells almost entirely on the surface of things." [X] [Reeves, 50].
- As a WWII commander of a patrol boat PT-109 off Western Australia, he managed through simply unbelievable incompetence to get it run over by a Japanese destroyer [The question is whether the incompetence was Kennedy's or that of the Navy generally, in the fine old tradition of "snafu". - C.P.] He then fabricated a story. His men called him “Shafty” and complained he spent more time chasing women than Japanese [This seems rather unfair to me. To me, the circumstances of the incident are not quite clear. The nickname was intended to ridicule his pronunciation [Victor Lasky, p. 112]. - C.P.]
- 1946 House of Representatives race, his father spent $300,000 on his campaign in violation of law. JFK reported to the Massachusetts Secretary of State that there were no campaign contributions or expenditures [He also violated the law by registering late, although the law permitted no exceptions. The Kennedys were widely referred to as "carpetbaggers" in most of their electoral efforts [Victor Lasky, pp. 87, 122]. - C.P.] .
- 1952 Senate seat was won by skullduggery (Reeves p 106) [So were all his other elections. - C.P.] .
- Johnson on JFK, "He never said a word of importance in the Senate and never did a thing." [X] [He was absent most of the time and hardly voted. The only thing the Kennedys ever worked on was their own popularity. He spent 14 years [!] in the House of Representatives and Senate, and had one of the worst absentee records in both. He even said, "What's the point in hanging around Washington at the beginning of the season when I could be in Florida?" [Victor Lasky, p. 144]- C.P.] JFK promised Senator Stuart Symington that he was the 1960 VP choice, but then had a mysterious meeting with LBJ and Sam Rayburn at which Johnson blackmailed him with dirt given him by FBI Director Hoover [X].
- Profiles in Courage was written by Sorenson [raised as a Unitarian but son of a Russian Jewish feminist named Anna Chaiken [Talbot, p. 40] , i.e., Sorensen would have been eligible for citizenship in Israel . - C.P.] and Davids. JFK "served principally as an overseer or, more charitably, as a sponsor and editor, one whose final approval was as important for its publication as its birth." (Reeves p 127) [X] JFK claimed unequivocally to be its author and its authorship was always a sore point with him. Joe Kennedy bought up copies to make it a best seller. Although this book was not nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, Joe Kennedy bought the prize for the book. (Reeves p 142) [X]
- 1956 after the stillbirth of his child, JFK was with a boatload of females [including a particularly dumb blonde who referred to herself in the third person as "Pooh" - C.P.] in the Mediterranean [X] and said "Why should I go back? What good would it do?" [?] [Oh, well, Jackie only married him mainly for his money and knew what he was to start with. The whole marriage was a fake. It is rumoured (but not proven) that Old Man Joe offered her a million dollars not to divorce him. Jackie had almost no money of her own when she married and revenged herself by spending up to 40,000 dollars a month, enraging JFK, who was notoriously tight-fisted. Like all the Kennedys, JFK never carried money. Whenever he went out for drinks or a meal, he cadged money from his companions and/or hangers-on. If they wanted to be repaid, they had to "invoice" the Old Man, as a "business expense". This is perhaps the best example of the manner in which the Kennedys treated ordinary people. In short, they were rich scum, who treated everybody around them like dirt, all their lives, and we're supposed to believe they cared about the blacks? - C.P.]
- 1960 JFK stole the election which he had officially won by a mere 119,450 votes. Illinois State's Attorney Benjamin S. Adamowski charged on December 1 that the Chicago Democratic machine had stolen at least 100,000 votes. More than 10 percent of Chicagoans were left off polling lists, absentee ballots were not counted and there were many apparent erasures on the paper ballots. In Texas tens of thousands of ballots disappeared and The New York Herald Tribune reported that 100,000 votes tallied for Kennedy-Johnson never existed in the first place. They won Texas by 46,000 votes.
- One of the reasons the mafia was so upset with Kennedy is that they had spent a lot of money and influence, especially in Chicago, to get him elected and then he and Bobby Kennedy turned on them. Particularly Jimmy Hoffa and the Chicago and Louisiana families were upset. Giancana told Judith Campbell Exner, "Listen, honey, if it wasn't for me, your boyfriend wouldn't even be in the White House." JFK had sent 250,000 dollars with Exner to Giancana for the mob to get out the union vote and make corrupt unions contribute to JFK's campaign [X].
- It is likely that General Dynamics blackmailed JFK to give them the TFX fighter contract (Boeing had the better plane), 6.5 billion dollars, the largest in history to that point, after bugging Exner's apartment [X].
- JFK's first priority as President was the assassination of Prime Minister Lumumba of the Congo [Good job. The only good thing JFK ever did, if it is true. - C.P.] and Trujillo of the Dominican Republic [X].
- JFK was reluctant on Civil Rights, the major issue of the day. (Reeves p 416) JFK made campaign promises to blacks that he did not keep which led to riots [He also made campaign promises to the Southern segregationists, then stabbed them in the back. - C.P.] . Akhil Reed Amar of Yale Law School faults JFK for appeasing Southern Democrats by stocking the lower federal bench with "notorious segregationists." RFK ordered extensive electronic surveillance of Martin Luther King admittedly "investigating the love life of a group leader for dissemination in the press." [X] [RFK also lied about it, and continued to lie even when Hoover released the orders with Bobby's signature on them -- perhaps the most fantastic example of Bobby's pathological mendacity. -C.P] [RFK: The Man Who Would be President, by Ralph de Toledano, pp. 364-67].
- In the 1960 election, JFK concealed his Addison's disease and even stated flatly to the press "I have never had Addison's disease." That was a lie, of course. LBJ said Kennedy looked like "a spavined hunchback." The records show that Kennedy took codeine, Demerol and methadone for pain; Ritalin, a stimulant; meprobamate and librium for anxiety; barbiturates for sleep; thyroid hormone; and injections of a blood derivative, gamma globulin, to combat infections. During the missile crisis, Kennedy was taking antispasmodics to control colitis; antibiotics for a urinary tract infection; and increased amounts of hydrocortisone and testosterone to control his adrenal insufficiency. For much of his life, Kennedy also suffered from severe and potentially dangerous bouts of diarrhea. Kennedy took anti-diarrheal drugs like Lomotil for relief. He also had high blood cholesterol, often in the range of 300, once at 410, which is twice the level now considered desirable. He had a tremendous proclivity for infections. Kennedy received "seven to eight injections of procaine in his back in the same sitting" before news conferences and other events, according to Dr. Kelman. Kennedy had developed osteoporosis by the 1930s and probably in his childhood. X-rays show spinal fractures and metal screws in the vertebrae unrelated to PT-109 injuries [X].
- Berlin Wall - JFK pursued a risky confrontation (Reeves P 417) [X].
Later Kennedy at Berlin said "Ich bin ein Berliner." That literally means: "I am a jelly roll." If he meant to say he was a resident of Berlin (a lie), he should have left off the word 'ein'. (cf. a hamburger or a frankfurter refer also to food) [NOTE: this is incorrect; “Ich bin ein Berliner” is perfectly correct German, but it took him a long time to learn to pronounce it. –C.P.]
- 1961, May 25th, JFK, without consulting anyone, announced a race to the moon. Later he suggested to the UN not a race but a co-operative effort with the Soviets. His cost estimates were way off and critics pointed out that this was a misallocation of resources - that the government could not continue to spend huge sums on projects of marginal or doubtful value. The New York Times editorialized in March 1967 "We fail to see that it makes any great difference who reaches the moon first or whether the landing takes place in the 1960's or mid-1970's...The moon is not going away."
- JFK used the FBI to his personal advantage and to silence press critics.
- ENEMIES LIST! Nixon was impeached primarily for misusing the IRS. In early 1961 JFK planted family friend Carmine Bellino in the IRS with the title "special consultant to the president "and demanded that he have access to tax returns. They turned the IRS into a lending library. Quoting from the Wall Street Journal of January 28, 1997: "the Kennedys were far worse than Nixon in their manipulation of the IRS...The documents show that the Kennedys targeted non-exempt activist groups. And the auditing was done at the behest of politicians, not the professionals at the IRS...On December 20, 1961, Rogovin forwarded to Dean J. Barron, the IRS audit director at the time, a list of 18 organizations to investigate." Scores were targeted later including: Daughters of the American Revolution, the Americans Veterans Committee, the Conservative Society of America, Americans for Constitutional Government, All-American Society, the Conservatives, the Christian Crusade, Life-Line Foundation, Christian Echoes Ministry, the National Education Program of Harding College, the Anti-Defamation League of the B'nai B'rith, the Freeman Charitable Foundation, and the Christian Anti-Communist Crusade. Many of these groups had their tax-exempt status revoked. The Kennedys also targeted corporate taxpayers and at one point had a plan to target up to 10,000 groups.
- The Peace Corps was paid voluntarism for unskilled do-gooders [X].
- Bay of Pigs, Cuba, April 15, 1961 - JFK interfered with the military operation both in planning and execution to make it worse; did not keep commitments he had made, especially for airstrikes; made public statements that the US would not support insurrection in Cuba which discouraged resistance to Castro, blamed others for its failure and lied to the public about it. JFK weakened the original plan to make it virtually certain to fail (both of the original CIA planners Esterline and Hawkins threatened to resign over the changes). JFK was directly told by Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Lemnitzer that the invasion "would have very little chance of success." The Joint Chiefs in a memorandum of January 27, 1961 wrote "The current Political-Para-Military Plan does not assure the accomplishment of the above objective nor has there been detailed follow-up planning to exploit that plan if it succeeds or for any direct action that might be required if the plan is found to be inadequate." JFK went ahead with the plan, according to Arthur Schlesinger, to impress Eisenhower and Kruschev. RFK led the cover-up to protect the president with a shield of lies that he had received bad advice and really didn't know much about it. Esterline says now "What I find so unacceptable is how cavalier they (the Kennedys) were in taking nearly 2,000 people and putting them out as animal bait." Four Americans and 114 CIA-trained Cubans were killed and 1,189 were captured [X].
- Cuban Missile Crisis - JFK brought the world to the brink of nuclear holocaust by pursuing a game of nuclear chicken that defines him as the riskiest president in history. Dean Acheson said JFK was "phenomenally lucky." We were too. JFK forced the public confrontation for political reasons and humiliated Kruschev, the man he had to deal with. JFK backed down on inspection for compliance and lied to the public about the resolution of the crisis, denying that we had agreed to withdraw vital U.S. installations from Turkey in exchange for the removal of Soviet missiles from Cuba - a deal which was political poison. On October 22, 1963, JFK wrote his staff in a hand-written note "Is there a plan to brief and brainwash key press within 12 hours or so?" By being dishonest with the American people, JFK gave the Soviets, who had the facts, the power to destroy his Presidency and thereby unduly influence him. Also the timing was dishonest, he had known about the missiles since August 22 when informed by CIA Director McCone. He announced it on October 22nd to influence Congressional elections in favor of Democrats - the classic "October surprise." There is evidence that the Russians never removed their missiles, but at best the end result - status quo ante minus US missiles in Turkey - was clearly worse for the US. JFK's handling of the crisis to the point of our nuclear annihilation was the most irresponsible act of any president in history. His body was on speed and his mind was on sex at the height of the crises – he asked McNamara about an attractive Pentagon secretary, “I want her name and number. We may avert war tonight” [X].
- New terrorism - JFK ordered the CIA (100 million dollar Operation Mongoose) to sabotage the Cuban economy and assassinate Fidel Castro, showing an irresponsibility and lack of judgment bordering on dereliction. The CIA offered a 150,000 dollar open contract on Castro. Samuel Halpern, the CIA executive in charge of Task Force W whose sole purpose was to assassinate Castro, wrote that the Kennedys were obsessed about wanting Castro dead "for personal reasons - because the family name was besmirched by the Bay of Pigs." Even up to his death, JFK was directing an effort to manufacture pretexts to invade Cuba. These efforts may have precipitated the Cuban missile crises [X].
- November 1, 1963 JFK instigated a plot to overthrow and kill South Vietnam's Premiere Diem. JFK played politics with American lives in Vietnam, he put his election ahead of American lives. He feared that Diem, who was negotiating with the North, would force Americans out before the 1964 elections. Voice of America broadcasts called for the coup, JFK had cut off pay to the Palace Guard and American advisors were attached to almost every unit that attacked the Presidential Palace. The Viet Cong made huge advances in the resulting confusion. JFK had asked Air Force General Edward Landsdale, an ex-CIA man, to go to Saigon and help "get rid" of Diem (he refused). Lt. Col. Lucien Conein was used instead. The fundamental planning document was the August 30, 1963, memo to Secretary of State Dean Rusk from Roger Hilsman, Assistant Sec. State for Far Eastern Affairs. It said among other things, "We should encourage the coup group to destroy the palace if necessary to gain victory..." and in point 10 it ordered the death of Diem. In 1961 when JFK took office there were 685 US military advisors in Vietnam and in 1963 there were 16,732 (including combat troops) in violation of the 1954 Geneva Conventions and aid had gone up to $400 million per year. Kennedy said "now we have a problem in trying to make our power credible, and Vietnam looks like the place" [X].
[The real reason Diem was killed was because he was allegedly negotiating with the Communists and wanted the Americans out of the country. At any rate, Diem considered himself a nationalist, and did not want to be an "American puppet". JFK did not want to "lose" Viet Nam and look "soft on Communism" before the '64 elections. So Diem was killed. Yet JFK's admirers claim JFK wanted to "get out of Viet Nam"! What this means, if it is true, is that JFK was willing to prolong the war for 12 to 18 months, if not longer, at the cost of tens of thousands of lives -- including hundreds of Americans -- just to get re-elected as a great "anti-Communist" and "defender of freedom", then stab his electorate in the back by "losing" Viet Nam in 1964! [Hersch, p. 430] Personally, I don't think JFK would ever have gotten out of Viet Nam voluntarily. It contradicted all his rhetoric of "defending freedom", and the whole Kennedy ethos of "toughness" and "winning". To the Kennedys, you could cheat, but you could not lose -- not even at touch football. Friends invited to the Kennedy home were warned not to be "too good" at games -- any game [Victor Lasky, pp. 92-94]. Jacqueline Kennedy broke an ankle playing "touch football" with the family shortly after she and Jack were married! [Victor Lasky, p. 92]. The Kennedys simply had to win, that's all -- regardless of the cost or consequences.
I am anti-Communist, but I have never believed that military conflict was the way to fight Communism. Communism was, and is, a parasitic economic system totally dependent on trade with Western economies. Werner Keller and Anthony C. Sutton have shown that "Soviet technology" is and was practically non-existent. Sutton also proved that there was a direct causal relationship between casualties in Viet Nam and trade with the Soviet Union. Yet Kennedy favoured that trade! So did every other President since Woodrow Wilson. All the trucks and tanks, all the machine guns, etc. used by the Communists in Viet Nam and Cuba were built in Soviet factories built by the Ford company and other American capitalists, often on credit. The USSR had 96 ships supplying North Viet Nam. Sutton obtained the specifications for 86 of them. All of them used propulsion systems and navigation technologies obtained from the West, the sale of which could have been blocked by the United States government. The ships carrying Soviet missiles to Cuba were propelled by engines built in Denmark. Again, the State Department could have blocked the sale, under the terms of an international agreement. Yet Kennedy favoured trade with the Soviets? Lenin said, "When it comes time to hang the capitalists, they will sell us the rope to do it with," and he was right.
What's the point of building the Communists up since 1917, threatening to knock them down over Cuba, building them up again, then fighting them in Viet Nam to "contain Communism", while continuing to build them up at the same time? American policy is the product of an insane asylum. The irony is that Nixon and Johnson were in this respect even worse than Kennedy, although both were better qualified in other ways. - C.P.]
- In the Summer of 1963, the US had 200 Atlas, Titan and Minuteman missiles, over 100 Polaris missiles and about 1700 nuclear bombers. Russia had about 50 ICBM's and 200 long-range bombers. Our megatonnage was 10 to 1. JFK decided to give away our advantage, hold back our nuclear forces and allow the Russians to catch up on the theory that this would create an equal balance of terror and work for world peace. Kennedy's idea, which turned out to be false, was that if the Soviets caught up that they would then stop their military buildup. This was probably the single most dangerous mistake Kennedy made. [X]
Kennedy, like Clinton after him, slipped away from his security detail for trysts leaving the army officer with the nuclear football behind. If there had been a surprise nuclear attack against the US, we would have been defenseless [X]. [This is known to have happened at least once. - C.P.] [Reeves, pp. 243-4]
Stolen from the Mark Willey website. WITH THANKS.
This is offered for what it is worth. [X] = claims I have been able to verify (more or less). -C.P.
For every filthy Kennedy story you can't verify, you find 10 others just the same.
[" 'The first thing he did', recalled one of Jack's earliest helpers in his campaign, 'was to get one of Dowd's staff pregnant' (John Dowd had been hired by Jack's father as a publicity agent and was giving secretarial help to Jack). 'I went in one day -- I was taking a law degree after leaving the navy -- and I found him humping this girl on one of the desks in his office. I said, 'Sorry', and left! Later, the girl told my wife she had missed her period, then learned she was expecting. I told Jack.
'Oh shit!' was all he he said! He didn't care a damn about the girl -- it was just the inconvenience that bothered him! In that sense, he was a pretty selfish guy.' "
- Hamilton, p. 737] .
[" 'What they saw', [according to Secret Service agent Larry Newman], 'was [JFK personal aide] Powers banging a girl on the edge of the pool. The president is sitting across the pool, having a drink and talking to some broads. Everybody was buckass naked.' "
- Hersch, p. 245]
Look up the word "sociopath" and you'll find a perfect description of the Kennedys -- all of them.
To me, the secret to JFK's death lies in his life: find out what kind of person he was, and you'll find out who killed him (more or less), and why.
Personally, I wouldn't believe even 5% of the filthy stories I read about JFK if they were not admitted to by so many of his admirers. Just look around. Ordinarily, a person like that wouldn't even get a security clearance, because people with obsessive-compulsive, highly irregular sex lives are subject to blackmail and other forms of undue pressure and corruption; by the very nature of the situation, they are unpredictable, unreliable and untrustworthy. And this guy gets elected President?
This is the true story that the Press Corps in Washington covered up for 30 years.
This is the man still promoted as an idol to whole new generations of Americans, chiefly through a variety of JFK assassination myths.
The absurdity of most of the assassination myths is shown by the information given here. No one familiar with JFK's personal habits -- and that includes the CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Mafia, KGB, Mossad, Fidel Castro, Press Corps, local party hacks, and half the country generally, but just not John Q. Sucker, the general public -- would try to shoot JFK from a distance, because any whore could have killed him at any time, and been 500 miles away or even out of the country before anybody even knew he was dead.
The Secret Service are trained to observe everything and be prepared to sacrifice their lives for the President, if necessary. But as soon as they went to work for JFK they were told to ignore everything they saw, forget everything, and keep their mouths shut [Hersch, p. 240]. Everywhere JFK went, local party hacks showed up at JFK's hotel with carloads of prostitutes who had to be admitted to his private quarters without any I.D. check, no search of their person, their purses, nothing. They could have been carrrying drugs, poison, weapons, syringes, spy equipment, anything
["We didn't know if these women were carrying listening devices, if they had syringes that carried some type of poison or if they had Pentax cameras that would photograph the president for blackmail" - Hersch, p. 229].
And when they left, the Secret Service weren't even allowed to enter the President's suite to see if he was still alive! To find out whether he was still alive, they had to wait until he came out next morning [Hersch, p. 226-230], perhaps many hours later. The assassin could have been in Cuba, Israel or anywhere else by then.
[" 'The women would be brought out of the president's suite after three or four hours. 'This became a matter of great concern (...), because we didn't know who these people were or what they had on their person (...) We were just told not to interfere with it. We didn't know if the president that next morning would be dead or alive (...).' " - Hersch, p. 228]
Plus, JFK injected himself with massive doses of painkillers, and was constantly asking his friends and associates to inject him in the buttocks [Hersch, p. 235]. What happens if an assassin switches the medications for an overdose, or another drug, or poison? He could also have been forcefully injected, since he was incapacitated about half the time.
The only type of person (or persons) who would have bothered to try to shoot him from a distance (an effort almost certainly foredoomed to failure, with the resulting capture of the would-be assassin), would be an outsider (or outsiders), without inside information, resources or money, i.e., a loser, an attention-seeker, someone with a private grudge -- someone like Oswald.
And this is the Chief of State who spent years trying to poison Castro, hiring people who couldn't even get anywhere near the guy? Personally, I don't see how he could have gotten through even one more year in office without some huge scandal, or a disgraceful death of one kind or another.
One of his Secret Service agents is on record as saying the same thing: not one more year.
["In [Secret Service agent William T.] McIntyre's opinion, a public scandal about Kennedy's incessant womanizing was inevitable. 'It would have had to come out in the next year or so. In the [1964 presidential ] election campaign, maybe.' "- Hersch, p 248]
["Secret Service agent Larry Newman said:] 'You were on the most elite assignment in the Secret Service, and you were there watching an elevator or a door because the president was inside with two hookers. Your neighbours and everybody thought you were risking your life, and actually you were out there to see that he's not disturbed in the shower with two gals from Twelfth Avenue...Other times when we were in hotels around the country and Powers would bring these girls that we didn't know, we often said we would draw the black bean to see who got to testify before the House subcommittee (...) if the president received harm or was killed in the room by these two women. This was the President of the United States, and you felt impotent and you couldn't do your job. It was frustrating.' " - Hersch, p.230]
["Secret Service agent Tony Sherman said:] 'I got mad (...) I got angry at any president who doesn't treat the White House like I think he should (...) The possibility of blackmail and things like that are astounding. I never knew the name of the outsiders, where they came from, where they were, or anything. I opened the door and said good evening and they said good evening. And in they went and the door shut. And when I reported for my shift the next day, the president was still alive.' " - Hersch, p. 243].
["(...) 'You're going to see a lot of shit around here. Stuff with the president. Just forget about it. Keep it to yourself. Don't even talk to your wife.' Over the next few days, McIntyre said, he saw 'girls coming in -- hookers.' (...) McIntyre recalled with a laugh, 'How the hell do you know what's going on? He could be hurt in there. What if one bites him' in a sensitive area? Despite such fears, McIntyre said, 'we would never stop them from going in if [JFK personal aide] Powers or [JFK personal aide] O'Donnell was with them. We wouldn't check them over.' " - Hersch, p. 246]
["According to Secret Service agent Tony Sherman:] 'It was just not once every six months, not every New Year's Eve, but was a regular thing (...) I'm serious in my job. I didn't want a part of it. It's difficult to talk morally about other people, but we aren't talking about other people. We're talking about the President of the United States. We're talking about my country. And we're talking about people my age with wives and children who were willing to give their lives.' " - Hersch, p. 241]
["'Each agent is, after all, a sworn law enforcement officer', [McIntyre said], 'When you see some type of criminal offense, whether it's a misdemeanor or a felony, occurring in your presence, blatantly, that makes you feel a bit used' -- especially if it's done by the president. 'And if you have procurers with prostitutes paraded in front of you, then as a sworn law enforcement officer you're asking yourself, 'Well, what do they think of us?' (...) McIntyre said he eventually realized that he had compromised his law enforcement beliefs to the point where he wondered whether it was 'time to get out of there. I was disappointed by what I saw.' " - Hersch, p. 241], etc. etc. etc.
Oh, well, a short life but a merry one. All tail to the Chief.
Portrait by Norman Rockwell
stolen from www.herndonfineart.com
"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law?
Or is there one system for the average citizen
and another for the high and mighty?"
- Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973 -
- C.PORTER, 27 September 2008
updated 28 October 2008
A Question of Character: A Life of John F. Kennedy by Thomas Reeves
(politics + dirt)
The Dark Side of Camelot by Seymour Hersch
(a drop in the bucket of the tsunami of filth which could have been dumped on JFK at any time during the last 45 + years, or even during his brief reign as "Prince Jack I, Son of Arthur, King of Camelot", thus eliminating the need for any assassination. Why kill Presidents when you can give them the Watergate Treatment?
Nearly all modern JFK biographies tell essentially the same story, even those written by JFK admirers)
Reckless Youth by Nigel Hamilton
(detailed early biography + dirt)
An Unfinished Life by Robert Dallek
(JFK mendacity, extra-marital affairs and other trivia -- by an admirer)
John F. Kennedy: The Man and the Myth by Victor Lasky
(best purely political study of JFK as political non-entity, double-talker, political faker and failure -- no purely personal dirt)
(get the paperback, it's almost 800 pages long)
Robert F. Kennedy: The Myth and the Man by Victor Lasky
(hatchet job on JFK's executioner-in-chief)
RFK: The Man Who Would Be President by Ralph de Toledano
(RFK legal incompetence, opportunism, vindictiveness and mendacity)
BROTHERS: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years by David Talbot
[Chosen at random for comparison, this conspiratorial hagiography conceals more than it reveals -- i.e., drunken, naked sex orgies are described as "the president relaxing in the pool" ["Jack was comfortable enough to ask [personal friend and Kennedy family intimate Bill] Walton to squire his [JFK's] mistresses to White House events... Bobby, on the other hand, did not share his brother's casual polymorphous perversity (p. 28) (emphasis added)]; ["There [at Peter Lawford's house], the president would enjoy himself, swimming in the pool and dining with Hollywood friends Angie Dickinson and Mrs. Billy Wilder on a lunch of cold vichyssoise, stuffed brandied squab with wild rice, a vegetable dish of peas and onions, and mixed green salad with Italian dressing, all finished off by chocolate tarts and coffee" (p. 78), i.e., the author tells us everything they ATE, but not everything they DID -- typical Kennedy admirer evasiveness. Talbot is obsessed with food; what is "chilled sorrel soup" [p. 292]?
Highly misleading on the Kennedy "anti-racketeering" crusade, which was, in fact, simply a protection racket. Mobsters who were Republicans, who contributed to Nixon and backed Nixon for President -- Jimmy Hoffa and Dave Beck, etc.-- were hounded into prison, while mobsters who were Democrats, contributed to the Kennedy campaign and backed JFK for President -- Walter and Victor Reuther -- were allowed to commit crimes with impunity! (On the Hoffa frame-up, see Ralph de Toledano, above.) Reading between the lines somewhat, Talbot, writing in 2007, admits that, although everybody believes in a JFK "assassination conspiracy", nobody has ever been able been find proof of one; thus, it is like believing in ghosts (my conclusion). Oh, well, there's hope yet. Talbot admits that the Kennedy family secretly refused to cooperate with the Warren Commission and blocked any further investigation because they feared it might discredit the Kennedys! Several coy admissions of JFK's sexual irresponsibility and Mob connections; also, that the 1960 election was rigged. Talbot also says JFK "dithered" and "agonized" over the coup d'état against Ngo Dinh Diem (p. 278), and was therefore not responsible for the results (the murder of Diem and his brother)! You could say the same thing about the Bay of Pigs.
This is the whole Kennedy Presidency in a nutshell -- dithering and agonizing.
To sum up: if JFK's admirers are prepared to admit to JFK's "reckless philandering" (p. 135), jeopardizing the security of the United States; his "many erotic adventures in the White House" (p. 199); his "many secret lovers" (p. 195); his double-talking and prevarication (or "multiple levels of deception", p. 216); his Mafia connections (p. 140); the stolen 1960 election (p. 136-7) * ; his unrealism, indecisiveness, cowardice and wishful thinking generally (or "dithering and agonizing", if you prefer -- for example, the Bay of Pigs and the murder of Ngo Dinh Diem and his brother); then what is there left to admire about the man?
* Talbot says Nixon stole, too, but the only "proof" he adduces is an oral allegation made by Mayor Daley's son, of Chicago.
SENATORIAL PRIVILEGE: THE CHAPPAQUIDDICK COVERUP by Leo Damore
(detailed study; nobody gave a good Goddamn about the girl trapped in the car, not even the other girls who worked with her!
The only thing anybody in the whole state of Massachussetts wanted to do was protect the Kennedys, regardless of cost!
Thus are countries led to their ruin.
We need a national monument to Mary Jo Kopechne for saving us from any more Kennedys.)
R.I.P. - Your death was not in vain
Recommended website: http://web.archive.org/web/20010203231600/www.ytedk.com/index.htm
or click here
On Communism, see:
ARE THE RUSSIANS TEN FEET TALL? by Werner Keller.
ICEBREAKER: WHO STARTED THE SECOND WORLD WAR?
and TAG M (recently translated as THE CHIEF CULPRIT), by Victor Suvorov
THE BEST ENEMY MONEY CAN BUY
NATIONAL SUICIDE: MILITARY AID TO THE SOVIET UNION
WESTERN TECHNOLOGY AND SOVIET MILITARY DEVELOPMENT
WALL STREET AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION
WALL STREET AND FDR,by Anthony C. Sutton,
See also MAJOR JORDAN'S DIARIES.
JFK: Racial Destroyer of America
Teddy, the Floating Scumbag
An Introduction to Alternative Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theories
The Myth of Universal Free Health Care in Cuba by C.W. Porter
JFK For Masochists